Top 7 Utility Pump 12 Hp
Nowadays, there are so many products of utility pump 1/2 hp in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for utility pump 1/2 hp in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings utility pump 1/2 hp which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
538 reviews analysed
Superior Pump 91570 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 3300 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91570, 1/2 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 3300 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
ECO-FLO Products SUP80 Manual Submersible Utility Pump, 1/2 HP, 3,180 GPH
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint
- higher efficiency using less energy to operate
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/2 hp manual submersible utility pump with 10′ power cord and water cooled motor; requires monitoring to turn pump on/off; will drain from flat surfaces to 3/8″ and handles solids up to 1/8″ diameter; up to 3180 gph. Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information. Utility pumps are used to transfer water from one source to another or to drain water from surfaces. These pumps are typically used for draining water from sinks or tubs with clogged drains, emptying pools or spas, draining excess water on flooded basement floors, etc. Utility pumps are either portable or submersible. Portable means they are designed to operate outside the water with a hose placed in the water. Submersible means they are designed to be submersed in water. Submersible pumps can be provided with no on/off switch, which means they are manually operated or have a ‘smart’ switch that will detect the absence of water and will therefore shut off the pump automatically. Since most utility pumps are made of plastic and rubber components, running them dry (running them without water circulating in them), will result in the pump overheating and melting the plastic and rubber components. As a result it is required that you physically monitor pumps provided without switches so you can unplug them when the task is complete. ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products.
From the Manufacturer
ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO committment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value.
FLUENTPOWER 1/2 HP Submersible Pump, 2200 GPH Portable Electric Water Removal Pump with Switchable Auto/Manual Modes for Water Transfer, with 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter and NPT 1" Hose Connection
- ►AUTOMATIC ON/OFF ELECERIC SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMP◀ Turns the pump on and off by integrated float switch. It has automatic and manual mode for you to use it with different environment. When you swtich to automatic mode, the pump can be left unattended, as long as the pump is plugged in. Mini Wate Sucking Level with Automatic Control 3 inch, Mini Wate Sucking Level with Manual Control 1 inch.
- ►POWERFUL & DURABLE◀ 1/2 HP, COPPER MOTOR, THERMAL PROTECTION AND UPGRADED SEAL STRUCTURE will ensure effective pumping and longer life.
- ►STRONG AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE◀ The pump has maximum capacity of transferring up to 2200 GPH and max lift water up to 23ft.
- ►MULTIPLE FITTINGS◀ Each pump equiped with three adapters, which allow to connect discharge hose either with thread directly or clamp, including thread GHT 3/4″ for standard garden hose, NPT 1″, and G1.5″.
- ►12 MONTH WARRANTY◀ Environmental thermoplastic shell with one-year limited warranty. It can be installed for many applications and emergency use. The bottome gird allows to pass up to 0.15 inch solids.
WAYNE PC2 Portable Transfer Water Pump With Suction Hose And Attachment, Black
- Heavy-duty bronze plated pump housing for durability
- Portable pump for household and utility applications
- 120 Volt Metal Transfer Pump
- Removes water down to 1/8-inch of surface when water suction attachment is connected
- Pumps up to 340-gallons of water per hour with 0-Feet Discharge Head, 300 GPH @ 10-Feet
- Maximum flow is 410 gallons per hour
- Discharge threaded to accept standard garden hose. On using, clear any air that may be in their garden hose for maximum suction.
| Heavy Duty Plated Bronze Volute For Durability | Convenient Transfer Pump For Household Use | Portable and Lightweight | Removes Water Down To 1/8″ with Water Suction Attachment (Included) | 115 Volt, 350 Gph
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne PC2 transfer water pump is powered by a compact but powerful 115 volt motor. The included suction set allows drainage down to 1/8″. A bronze plated pump provides long life and resists thread damage common to alternative plastic models. Includes 6′ suction hose, water suction attachment and replacement parts kit. Similar applications to the following rands of transfer utility pumps , Craftsman, Zoeller, Flotec, Water Ace, Myers, Little Giant, Liberty, Pit Viper, Ridgid, Blue Angel, Sta-Rite, Starite, Diamond, Star, Flint and Walling, Coleman, Maytag, Jacuzzi, ShurDri, Shur-dri, GSW, Teel, Master Plumber, UL listed
WAYNE PC4 1/2 HP Cast Iron Multi-Purpose Pump With Suction Strainer
- The product is manufactured in China.Generates up to 50 PSI at outlet hose
- generates up to 15 ft. of suction lift at inlet hose
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- 1/2 HP transfer water pump can be used to increase line pressure up by up to 40 PSI
- Use to pump out flooded basements, tanks, or boats
- Made from durable cast iron steel
- Connects to garden hose with 3/4-inch brass hose connections
- 1-year limited warranty
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Portable Utility Pump, Pumps Up To 1450 GPH at 0′, Portable Cast Iron Transfer Utility Pump, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor Boosts Line Pressure Up To 40 PSI, 3/4″ Brass Hose Adapters Connect To Standard Garden Hose, Portable Transfer Pump, You Can Take Anywhere & Plug In, Easy Prime Priming Outlet, Applications Include Drainage, Dewatering Flooded Basements, Emptying Stock Tanks, Draining Water Heaters, Charging Polyglycol Radiant Heating Lines, Easy Carry Cast Iron Handle For Portability, Reinforced Thermoplastic Suction Strainer Included. The product is manufactured in China. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP 115-volt transfer water pump can pump water out of flooded basements, tanks, or boats. It can also increase line pressure by up to 40 pounds or be used to water lawns and gardens, and can even be used to wash cars and sidewalks. It’s made from durable cast iron steel. The included suction strainer keeps out extraneous material, and the 3/4-inch brass hose connections resist stripping while easily connecting to garden hoses. A top-threaded priming port is easily filled, and the ball bearings have lifetime lubrication. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
Wayne VIP50 1/2 HP Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
1/2 hp, submersible, non-clogging, vortex design utility pump, pumps up to 2500 gph at 0′, corrosion resistant reinforced thermoplastic housing, volute & impeller, bottom suction design filters debris & removes water down to 1/4 inch of surface, passes up to 1/2 inch solids, 1 1/4 inch nps high volume discharge with 3/4 inch Garden hose Adapter, easy access handle for portability. This product is assembled in the USA.Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP 2,500 GPH submersible utility water pump can handle material up to 1/2-inch thick without getting clogged. It can pump out 2500 gallons per hour, with a bottom suction that takes out water to within an eighth of an inch of the surface. Glass reinforced thermoplastic for the housing, volute, and impeller prevents rust, the 3/4-inch adjustable discharge adapter easily connects to garden hoses, and an easy-access handle provides complete portability. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
AmazonCommercial 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump, Black
- 1/3 HP split capacitor motor with corrosion-resistant and reinforced thermoplastic construction
- 10 foot grounded waterproof cord
- Pumps 40 gallons per minute, 2,400 gallons per hour at zero feet
- Built-in automatic thermal overload protector
- 33.5 foot vertical water lift
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/4″ of surface
An Amazon Brand
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Utility Pump 12 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Utility Pump 12 Hp, eg:
- What are Top 10 Utility Pump 12 Hp for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Utility Pump 12 Hp to buy?
- What are Top Rated Utility Pump 12 Hp to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Utility Pump 12 Hp?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Utility Pump 12 Hp.
- Before deciding to buy any Utility Pump 12 Hp, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Utility Pump 12 Hp and What you should consider when buying the Utility Pump 12 Hp and Where to Buy or Purchase the Utility Pump 12 Hp. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Utility Pump 12 Hp of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Utility Pump 12 Hp.