kegerator regulator how to
Nitrogen Draft System Faucet For Homebrew Nitro Beer Or Nitro Coffee – Nitrogen Tank With Brass Stout Faucet Fittings & Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator – Ball Lock Keg Compatible
Last update was on: October 1, 2022 1:37 am
- The combination of nitrogen and a stout tap help produce a thick, creamy head on a beer.
- This system has the fittings to work with a ball lock keg.
- A 4 5/8" shank with Brass Stout Faucet for mounting in a Refrigerator door or homemade kegerator
- A dual gauge nitrogen regulator that tells you how much pressure you have on the keg as well as how much nitrogen you have left in the nitrogen tank
- Does not include a Ball Lock Keg. Nitrogen Tank must be shipped empty, in accordance with federal law.
10 Total Score
Best kegerator regulator how to: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy