The Best Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp
Nowadays, there are so many products of flotec submersible pump 4/10 hp in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for flotec submersible pump 4/10 hp in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings flotec submersible pump 4/10 hp which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
803 reviews analysed
Zoeller M53 Mighty-mate Submersible Sump Pump, 1/3 Hp
Zoeller Pump Co. M-53 Mighty Mate clear effluent or dewatering submersible pump. Choice of many plumbers and contractors. 1/3 HP cast iron housing with plastic vortex impeller.
9ft. power cord. Truely a all star pump. Powder coated epoxy CI and SS fastners. Oil filled motor with thermal overload. CSA UL SSPMA
From the Manufacturer
When you have residential or commercial wastewater issues, you can count on Zoeller Pumps to deliver the very best solutions-our commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability.
WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11″ Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin. Pumps Up To 4200 GPH at 0′, Durable Cast Iron Volute, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor, 1-1/2″ NPT Discharge & Durable Cast Iron Base, Easy Carry Handle For Portability, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sump pump is designed for work in sump pits 11 inches or larger. Its ceramic mechanical seal keeps this pump going in even the most demanding environments, and the 1 1/2-inch discharges creates maximum flow and ensures easy installation. It works 9 inches on level or 4 inches off level. A two-pole switch prevents basement flooding in the event that one pole sticks, and disconnecting 115-volt conductors prevent damage from lightning. The automatic overload mechanism prevents damage to motor windings, permanently lubricated ball bearings need no oiling, and the waterproof three-prong grounding wire with an 8-foot extension reaches distant outlets. Wayne backs its pump with a three-year limited warranty.
WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Mechanical float switch provides reliable operation and allows installation in sump basins 11″ in diameter or larger
- Top suction strainer filters debris and protects pump from clogging. The pump does not require weep holes and the cast iron seal plate prevents galvanic corrosion and leaks
- High capacity 1-1/2″ npt discharge
- Heavy duty oil filled motor for long life
- Cast iron pump housing for durability
1/3 hp, cast iron, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, pumps up to 3800 gph at 0′, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 1/3 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups. The product is manufactured in china. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11″ or larger sump pits. The CDU series is one of the most popular replacement pumps in America. The ceramic mechanical seal assures long life in the most demanding applications and the 1 1/2″ discharge allows easy installation plus maximum flow. Similar applications to the following brands of submersible sump pumps , Craftsman, Zoeller, Flotec, Water Ace, Myers, Little Giant, Liberty, Pit Viper, Ridgid, Blue Angel, Sta-Rite, Starite, Diamond, Star, Flint and Walling, Coleman, Maytag, Jacuzzi, ShurDri, Shur-dri, GSW, Teel, Master Plumber, UL listed
WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- The product is manufactured in china
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- The product is highly durable and easy to use. 8 feet water resistant power cord
- Easy installation and easy handling. 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 3/4 HP Motor
- For Use In 11 inch. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
3/4 hp, cast iron/stainless steel, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, pumps up to 4600 gph at 0′, durable cast iron volute, reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller, corrosion resistant stainless steel motor housing & fasteners, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, oil filled, thermally protected motor prevents overheating, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 3/4 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups, 5 year warranty. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump can move up to 4600 gallons per hour (gph). The top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-Inch diameter and larger sump pits.
Zoeller 98-0001 115-Volt 1/2 Horse Power Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump
- 1/2 HP pump for residential sump pits or septic tanks
- Automatic model with integral float switch, 1½” discharge, passes 1/2″ solids
- Performance: 72 GPM at 5′ head, shut-off: 23′ TDH
- All cast iron construction with stainless steel guard and handle
- 100% factory tested
FLOW-MATE” SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 1/2 HP For sump/dewatering septic tank effluent Thermal overload protected Cast iron Stainless steel screws 2-pole float operated mechanical switch 1-1/2″ NPT discharge Passes 1/2″ solids 115 volt 3420 GPH at 5, 3060 GPH at 10, 2580 GPH at 15 head One year limited warranty Display carton. Make sure the pump electrical supply circuit is equipped with fuses or circuit breakers of proper capacity
From the Manufacturer
Zoeller’s Flow-Mate Model M98 Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump features cast iron motor and pump housing, a cast iron switch case, and a cast iron base. All castings are cast iron class 25-30 with 25000# tensile strength. The M98 also features an engineered plastic vortex impeller. The Flow-Mate has a corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish. There are no sheet metal parts that will rust or corrode and no screens that will clog. The permanent slip capacitor motor is oil-filled and hermetically sealed. It features automatic reset thermal overload protection. The pump also includes a watertight neoprene square ring between the motor and the pump housing. The pump’s upper and lower bearings are oil fed cast iron. The Flow-Mate’s maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering is 130 Degree Fahrenheit. The entire unit is pressure tested after assembly. The pumps screws, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly are all made of stainless steel. The Flow-Mate includes a float operated submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch. It also features a carbon and ceramic shaft seal. The pump’s discharge is 1-1/2-Inch NPT. The major width of the Model M98 is 10-1/8-Inch. The major height is 12-Inch.
WAYNE WWB WaterBUG Submersible Pump with Multi-Flo Technology
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Multi-flo technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed
- window wells, buckets, etc.
- Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc
- 30 ft. Max head.
- removes water down to 1/16 in. Of surface, virtually dry. For removing water from flooded basements, boats, stock tanks, and even a 5 gallon bucket
- Max. Flow rate is 1257 gallons per hour: 900 gph at 10 ft
- Eliminate standing water in your yard, and the risk to attract mosquitos. Use the WaterBUG to stop the bugs!
Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed laundry tubs, window wells, buckets, bathtubs, etc. Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc. 30 ft. Max head removes water down to 1/16 in. Of surface, virtually dry! multi-ring suction strainer filters debris, and minimizes clogs
WaterAce WA50SAS Sump Pump, 1/2 HP, Black
- Heavy duty cast iron construction with thermoplastic volute
- Built-in thermal overload motor protection
- Vertical switch
- operates in basins 11” in diameter
- Non-clogging vortex, thermoplastic impeller
- 1/2” solids handling
- Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and information
The WaterAce products WA50SAS cast iron sump pump is made with heavy duty cast iron construction and a thermoplastic volute. It has built-in thermal overload motor protection. The vertical switch allows it to operate in 11 inch basins. The WA50SAS has a non-clogging vortex and a thermoplastic impeller that will handle up to 1/2 inch solids. WaterAce products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The WaterAce commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the WaterAce products link at the top of this page to see more WaterAce products.
WAYNE CDU1000 1 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump with Integrated Vertical Float Switch – 58321-WYN2
- Top suction pump design eliminates air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit
- Stainless steel motor housing and rugged, cast iron pump base
- Fully submersible
- 1 hp
- max. maximum flow rate is 6100 Gallons Per Hour, 5100 GPH at 10 feet of discharge lift
- 1-1/2″ npt discharge
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
The Wayne CDU1000 submersible sump pump can move up to 5400 gallons per hour (gph) at 10 feet of discharge lift. the top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-inch diameter and larger sump pits.8 feet Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI(round fault circuit interrupter) protected outlet
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU1000 submersible sump pump can move up to 5400 gallons per hour (gph) at 10 feet of discharge lift. The top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-Inch diameter and larger sump pits.
FLUENTPOWER 3/4HP 3300GPH Portable Submersible Water Pump, Dirty/Clean Submersible Pump, Voidable Float Switch Function, Included 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter and 1"&1.5" MNPT thread for Discharge Hose
- 【 3/4 HP Power High Efficiency】- Portable and energy saving Maximum capacity of transferring water up to 3300 GPH and Max delivery height is 26ft, 2200 gallons per hour on a 10-foot discharge lift.
- 【Pure Copper Motor with Thermal Protection】- Pure copper motor can bring better and more lasting work to the pump. Thermal protector ensures that the pump will not be burned out. Even when the pump trigger thermal protector, pump will rework after cooling down.
- 【Upgraded Sealing Structure】- The pump features a durable sealing structure that ensure that the submersible pump has longer life time and more effective pumping, so that pump can be used for farms, swimming pools, fountains, flooded basements, and drainage in typical residential or commercial water transfer applications
- 【Disable Function of Float Switch】- The pump has a special design on float switch, which is very good for customers who don’t like to use float switch. To disable the function of float switch, you just need simply put it on its side slot. So that the pump becomes manually controlled by plug in or out socket. When floater is on its side slot, pump becomes compulsively at “ON” postion all the time. This can be used when water level is low and not enough for floater freely floating in the water
- 【GHT 3/4″, NPT 1″ and 1.5″ Hose Adapters included】- With 1.5″ discharge port will give pump maximum output flow rate. Pump can be worked in water that contains small dirt or solid less than 35mm. Pump also comes with a long 26.2ft cable cord, it can be installed for automatic operation or used in temporary situations
Zoeller M63 Premium Series 5 Year Warranty Mighty-Mate Submersible Sump Pump, 1/3 Hp
Foeller 63-0001 Features: Float-operated, submersible, 2-pole mechanical switch integrating advanced switch technology Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish All cast iron construction Viton outer switch boot No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode Stainless steel screws, switch arm, guard and handle No screens to clog Watertight, neoprene square ring between motor and pump housing Solid, buoyant, polypropylene float Oil-filled, hermetically-sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected motor Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil Entire unit pressure-tested after assembly Carbon and ceramic shaft seal Passes 1/2 spherical solids 1-1/2 NPT discharge On point: 7-1/4 Foeller 63-0001 Specifications: Height: 10-1/16″ Width: 10-1/16″ Motor: 3/10 HP Voltage: 115 RPM: 1550 Discharge Size: 1-1/2″ NPT Max Flow Rate: 43 gallons-per-minute Max Operating Temperature: 130*
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp, eg:
- What are Top 10 Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp to buy?
- What are Top Rated Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp.
- Before deciding to buy any Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp and What you should consider when buying the Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp and Where to Buy or Purchase the Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Flotec Submersible Pump 410 Hp.