The Best Equine Vitamin Supplements
Nowadays, there are so many products of equine vitamin supplements in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for equine vitamin supplements in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings equine vitamin supplements which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
999 reviews analysed
- OPTIMAL JOINT FUNCTION: Helps maintain healthy joints and connective tissue for optimal function in all classes of horses and activities.
- BETTER UTILIZATION OF INGREDIENTS: Corta-Flx isolates penetrate cellular walls more effectively for better utilization of active ingredients in connective tissue and joint space.
- UNIQUE AND SUPERIOR ADVANTAGE: Comparable to key active ingredients found in chondroitin and glucosamine but provide quicker and more effective nourishments to joints.
- VITAMINS & MINERALS: Formulated with supportive vitamins and minerals to promote healthy joint and immune functioning.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Whether you’re actively competing or going for a trail ride, Corta-Flx is clinically proven to help benefit your horse’s joint health and function.
Happ-E-Mare Equine Supplement
Happ-E-Mare Equine Supplement by Equine Medical and Surgical Associates Is your mare anxious, upset or stressed? Is she showing signs of sore muscles, loss of focus, colic-like symptoms and can’t settle down? Difficult to ride? Always in heat? Just plain irritable? Happ-E-Mare can help get your mare back to calm and relaxed faster. Developed by Dr. Frank Reilly, DVM, it is an all-natural blend of nine balancing herbs, plus multiple vitamins including high-dose Vitamin E, along with natural minerals, to help keep a mare calm and relaxed, move better with no muscle soreness, stop moodiness, get back to riding in comfort, and improve movement and quality of life. Features: Gets mares back to calm and relaxed faster Improves mood, reduces muscle soreness, and decreases anxiety Also good for nervous or anxious geldings and stallions Quick-acting, with results in 14 days Can be used while showing and racing Gluten-free Non-GMO/Certified herbicide-free (includes glyphosate) No artificial colors Certified melamine-, pesticide-, lead- and drug-free Low in sugar, starch and fructan Two-month supply — from biggest to smallest, all horses get one full scoop 25cc scoop enclosed Item Specifications: Size: 60 servings Ingredients: Each dose contains natural herbs in a great-tasting proprietary blend of eleuthro, ashwaganha, raspberry leaf, chastetree berry, ginger, oregano, arginine, spirulina, MSM, boswellia and chia; Vitamins E and B6, and Magnesium oxide. Directions for Use: Regular schedule: Mix 1 scoop once daily in morning feed. First time users: Mix 1 scoop in morning feed and 1 scoop in evening feed for 14 days in a row, then switch to regular schedule. Note: For equine use only. Not for breeding, pregnant or nursing mares. For additional product information, please see clickable links listed under Downloadable Resources to the right.
PFIZER Equine Lixotinic
This product has a great performance, quality and price. A vitamin and mineral supplement that contains iron, copper, five b-complex vitamins, and liver paste. Because it is highly palatable, lixotinic may be administered to horses orally or by pouring over feed. Nutritional aid for adult and yearling horses, and foals and weanling horses over a week old. Manufacturer: PFIZER EQUINE
DAC Orange Superior 5 lb Horse Equine Vitamin Mineral Probiotic Amino Acids Multiple Area Supporter Pellet Supplement
- Vitamin and mineral supplement for mature horses
- Enhanced with probiotics and fortified with B-vitamins plus bio-available trace minerals, essential amino acids and organic selenium
- Minerals are critical to reproduction, bone development, nerve function, immune function, hoof, skin and coat quality, energy balance and more
- Made in the USA
- NO RETURNS ON SUPPLEMENTS
Majesty’s Flex XT Wafers – Increased Horse/Equine Hip & Joint Support Supplement Levels – 3X Glucosamine, 1.2X MSM, 1.5X Vitamin C, 1.4X Yucca, Chondroitin – Helps w/Mobility/Pain/Tension
- FOR HORSES — five superior support supplements with 3x more Glucosamine and increased overall levels than our original Flex Wafer are combined to produce a superior, easy-to-use supplement wafer that increases range of motion and reduces inflammation
- ONE MONTH SUPPLY — each package contains 30 wafers, our superior wafers cost about half of other supplements in the market with the same nutrition
- NO WASTE — horses often will ignore top dressed feed with powders or liquid, our unique wafers solve this problem by directly delivering the optimal amount of supplements
- UNIQUE — made of molasses, oats, and apple sauce which are combined to make sure everything in the wafer remains in the wafer, we achieve around 98% feedability
- MADE IN THE USA — our wafers are produced by ourselves in beautiful Central Oregon, east of the Cascade Mountains
Garden of Life Omega 3 Fish Oil with Vitamin D Once Daily – Minami Platinum Natural Brain Function, Heart and Mood Supplement, 60 Softgels
- New Look. Same Formula. Previously named Minami MorEPA Platinum
- For adults who want an ultra-premium, convenient, once daily fish oil with the highest available Omega-3 concentration and added vitamin D3
- 1,100mg Total Omega-3s, 756mg EPA, 228mg DHA. Supports cardiovascular health
- 92% Concentration, 1,000IU vitamin D. Once Daily Formula in an Orange Flavor softgel
- The Minami Five: Supercritical Difference, Super Concentration, Unsurpassed Purity, Science-Based Unique Formulations, Small Environmental Footprint.Gluten free
Silver Lining Herbs, 24 Immune Support, 60 Servings
Farnam Vita Plus
- Meets The Demands Of Equine Athletes, Show Horses, Breeding Stock and Both Young and Growing Horses
- Contains Virtually Every Beneficial Nutritional Ingredient An Equine Supplement Can Provide To Improve A Horse’s Condition and Performance
- Contains Polyunsaturated For Skin and Hair Condition
- Healthy Balance Of Vitamins and Minerals
- Product Comes In A 7 Lb. Container
Vita Plus, is the perfect supplement that will fulfill a multitude of your horse’s needs. Meets the demands of equine athletes, show horses, breeding stock, and both young, and growing horses. Contains virtually every beneficial nutritional ingredient an equine supplement can provide to improve a horse’s condition, and performance. Contains polyunsaturates for skin, and hair condition. Plus a healthy balance of vitamins, and minerals. Product comes in a 7lb container.
STP EZE-GO Packs. Pelleted Equine Supplement Helps Relieve Pain and Inflammation. Highly Palatable. Convenient, Pre-measured Packs. Safe, Natural Ingredients. 80-Day Supply. Made in USA.
- STP PELLETS: STP is a dietary supplement for horses containing vitamin B12, yucca extract and devil’s claw extract. STP is designed to ease pain and inflammation from arthritis, osteoporosis, and performance-related injuries.
- CONVENIENT, EZE-GO PACKS: Convenient packs contain a pre-measured 1-ounce daily ration of STP pellets. Just tear open, pour and go. No scoops, no waste, no mess. Directions: Feed one (1-ounce) EZE-GO Pack per day.
- SAFE AND EFFEECTIVE: STP Pellets are made in the USA by Cox Veterinary Laboratory, manufacturer of proven, time-tested equine health and wellness supplements since 1983. The STP alfalfa-based pellet is a safe, all-natural pain-relief formulation that is gentile on the stomach.
- HIGHLY PALATABLE: Highly palatable cherry-flavored pellets blend well with normal feed to improve acceptance while minimizing refusal or sorting.
- IN THE BOX: 80-day supply (5 lb net wt) of STP Pellets in 1-ounce EZE-GO Packs in a large, resealable package.
STP by Cox Veterinary Laboratory is a dietary supplement for horses containing vitamin B12, yucca extract and devil’s claw extract. STP is designed to ease pain and inflammation from arthritis, osteoporosis, and performance-related injuries. Convenient EZE-GO packs contain a pre-measured 1-ounce daily ration of STP pellets. Just tear open, pour and go. No scoops, no waste, no mess. Directions: Feed one (1-ounce) EZE-GO Pack per day. STP Pellets are made in the USA by Cox Veterinary Laboratory, manufacturer of proven, time-tested equine health and wellness supplements since 1983. The STP alfalfa-based pellet is a safe, all-natural pain-relief formulation that is gentile on the stomach. The highly palatable cherry-flavored pellets blend well with normal feed to improve acceptance while minimizing refusal or sorting. IN THE BOX: 80-day supply (5 lb net wt) of STP Pellets in 1-ounce EZE-GO Packs in a large, resealable package.
Viva Naturals Fish Oil Supplement, 180 Capsules – Highly Concentrated Fish Oil, 2,200mg Fish Oil/Serving (1400mg of EPA & 480 mg of DHA)
- GET 3X MORE OMEGA-3S PER SERVING – Unlike other fish-oil products, we concentrate our Fish Oil without the use of heat or chemicals. The result is a fish oil that delivers 3x more omega-3s per serving than you would get with many leading supplements. Each daily serving provides you 2,200 mg of fish oil, 1,400 mg of EPA and 480 mg of DHA.
- SUPPORTS HEART, BRAIN, SKIN &
- EYE HEALTH* – Science has shown that not only do the omega-3s in fish oil offer cardiovascular support for men and women, but they promote brain health, and help keep your skin and eyes healthy as you age.* An important supplement for day-to-day health.*
- DESIGNED FOR BETTER ABSORPTION* – Because the omega’s in Viva Naturals Ultra Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil are delivered in triglyceride form, they’ve been clinically shown to be more easily absorbed by your body.* This helps you get the most out of every serving.*
- IFOS 5-STAR CERTIFIED – Our fish are wild caught using sustainable fishing practices – never farm raised. Plus, we use a combination of small fish (like sardines and mackerel), known to have less mercury and fewer toxins than bigger fish like salmon. Each batch is rigorously tested for purity and IFOS 5-Star Certified, a ranking system for premium quality fish oil.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Equine Vitamin Supplements for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Equine Vitamin Supplements, eg:
- What are Top 10 Equine Vitamin Supplements for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Equine Vitamin Supplements to buy?
- What are Top Rated Equine Vitamin Supplements to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Equine Vitamin Supplements?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Equine Vitamin Supplements.
- Before deciding to buy any Equine Vitamin Supplements, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Equine Vitamin Supplements and What you should consider when buying the Equine Vitamin Supplements and Where to Buy or Purchase the Equine Vitamin Supplements. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Equine Vitamin Supplements of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Equine Vitamin Supplements.