Updated 2021 – Top 10 Acer Core 13 Laptop
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer core 13 laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer core 13 laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer core 13 laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
507 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Core 13 Laptop, Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679 would be the Best Acer Core 13 Laptop for Money.
2. Acer Chromebook Spin Convertible Processor
- ???? 【 Authorized Marxsol Bundle 】2-cell 45 W Li-ion polymer battery, Up to 16 hours. 11.4″ x 8.1″ x 0.74″, 2.65 lbs. Ports: 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, Pure Silver+ Marxsol Cable Accessories Included
- ???? 【11.6″ HD+ IPS X360 Touchscreen 】1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-Glare Energy-efficient LCD LED screen. 360°flip-and-fold design Offers versatile functionality with laptop, stand, tent, and tablet modes.
- ???? 【MediaTek MT8183C Processor】Ultra-low-voltage platform. Octal-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- ???? 【 Google Chrome OS 】Chrome OS is the speedy, simple and secure OS that powers every Chromebook. Chrome OS updates automatically every 6 weeks with the latest software. Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
- ????【 4GB DDR4 RAM + 32GB eMMC 】 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 32GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
The stylish Acer Chromebook Spin 311 easily transforms into anything you need it to be. This immensely versatility flexible 360° folds into any situation, allowing you to take it anywhere and use it everywhere!Operating
System:Chrome OS, Automatically downloads and installs security and software updates.
Display:11.6″ HD Touchscreen IPS Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-Glare Energy-efficient LCD LED screen.
Processor: MediaTek MT8183C Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Octal-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
Memory RAM:v4GB LPDDR4 RAM
Storage Drive:32GB eMMC flash memory
Graphics: MediaTek Integrated Graphics provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Keyboard:Standard keyboard, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing.
Audio:Dual Stereo speakers deliver breathtaking, three-dimensional audio
Webcam:Built-in Webcam with microphone makes it easy to video chat with family, friends or teleconference over popular applications.
Battery:2-cell 45 W Li-ion polymer, Up to 16 hours.
Dimensions (WxDxH):11.4″ x 8.1″ x 0.74″
Ports:1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo.
Network:Wireless-AC + Bluetooth
Marxsol Cable Accessories ($39.99 Value)
3. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re
- Windows 10 Home
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-core processor (Up to 3.7GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- System RAM type: DDR4 SDRAM
- 1 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 port 2 – USB 2 0 Ports & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon Vega 8 mobile Graphics
- 802 11AC Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | up to 7 5 hours Battery Life
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re easily gets the award of Best Acer Core 13 Laptop Under 100$.
4. Acer Chromebook Spin 713 Touchscreen
- 【CUSTOMIZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 4GB RAM | 64GB eMMC + 256GB SD Card
- 13.5″ 2K (2256 x 1504) VertiView IPS Touchscreen Display, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Google Chrome OS, Backlit Keyboard, Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.0, Webcam, Up to 10 hours battery life : 【iCarp Pen】
- Equipped With The Powerful and Fast 10th Gen Intel Dual-Core i3-10110U (Base Clock 2.1GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.1GHz, 4MB Smart Cache, 4 Threads)
- 2 x USB-C 3.1, 1 x USB-A 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x Micro SD Card Reader
Acer Chromebook Spin 713 Touchscreen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Chromebook Spin 713 Touchscreen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Core 13 Laptop is that even though Acer Chromebook Spin 713 Touchscreen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl
If you are buying a Acer Core 13 Laptop for the first time, then you should have Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl. It has fewer features when you make Acer Core 13 Laptop comparisons of Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl with any other Acer Core 13 Laptop but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Core 13 Laptop, grab any Acer Core 13 Laptop but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl
- Great quality overall, fast speeds and enables me to switch between work and gaming easily.
- Im very happy with this wild gaming machine.
- The quality is amazing, the keyboard lights up, and it runs any adobe program flawlessly.
- The screen quality is acceptable i enjoy watching movies and shows on it a lot, the speakers are not so bad for a laptop.
- It’s super fast, super reliable, doesn’t have the craziest amount of space (i am a film minor so i have files that are very lar… Read More
- If you can get this laptop at a decent price, go for it!
- Big flag was that i dropped the laptop and the back plastic behind the screen cracked– replacing it cost me about $80.
- I did however upgrade to a 1tb ssd drive.
- I had at least 2 sucky laptops for college.
- Great laptop for reasonable price
- Honestly, this thing is great. It boots VERY fast and is a work horse.I’ve tried Destiny 2 on max settings and it has run okay,… Read More
- Ive been using this laptop for 2 years. I bought it in Virginia at FT Lee in AIT and have been gaming and working on it since. … Read More
6. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core I5-7300HQ, Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, 15.6&Quot; Full HD, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AN515-51-55WL which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Core 13 Laptop in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Core 13 Laptop and it could be any of the high value Acer Core 13 Laptop, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is another one which falls under Acer Core 13 Laptop for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Core 13 Laptop and that is what has revived them. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is amazing features.
8. Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 1 – USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 port | 1 – HDMI port
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 16 Hours Battery Life
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Core 13 Laptop in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Core 13 Laptop to any other Acer Core 13 Laptop is least.
9. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh which falls into premium category but Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Shis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Core 13 Laptop available in the market today. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Core 13 Laptop to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
Acer Spin 3 SP513-54N-74V2 comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor 1. 3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9GHz (8MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 13. 5″ VertiView display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, 2256 x 1504, high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting multi-touch and AES pen solutio (3: 2 Aspect Ratio), Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, microSD Card reader, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers at any display modes by smart amplifier, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Dual Built-in Microphones, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, Back-lit Keyboard, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP support, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 15-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. , 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HQUAA. 006)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.