Top 10 92 Receivers Home Theater
Best 9.2 receivers home theater Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about 9.2 receivers home theater is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a 9.2 receivers home theater for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of 9.2 receivers home theater. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If 9.2 receivers home theater is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in 9.2 receivers home theater has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for 9.2 receivers home theater. Here we bring out the best in the 9.2 receivers home theater which you can safely buy in 2020.
857 reviews analysed
1. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of 92 Receivers Home Theater, Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver would be the Best 92 Receivers Home Theater for Money.
2. 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 5. 2 Channel: the Pyle 5. 2 Channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 1000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers W/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- Bluetooth-compatible: the professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- Eq controls: the home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next Gen Audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
- 4K UHD TV support: the AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu-ray video pass-through support W/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect and stream Audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital Audio
- Digital LCD display: The home theater surround sound receiver System has a built-in LCD display and AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center and integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage protection. Includes remote control
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality 92 Receivers Home Theater and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality 92 Receivers Home Theater then don’t look beyond 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of 92 Receivers Home Theater in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. Includes remote control for distant audio adjustments and a power cable
- A/B SPEAKER SELECTOR: The professional integrated stereo receiver has A/B speaker selector enabling you to choose b/w speaker set. Use either A or B speakers or both. Note that when it is turned on initially it uses both speakers as default
- 6 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports SD / MMC card, USB, MP3, AM FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth inputs
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: The integrated hybrid amplifier is equipped with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, etc
- 3.5mm network adapter wire powered subwoofer switch small tv smart iphone 4.1 dj voice hdmi phone mono antenna indoor auto radio watt amplify compact ipod bass tube signal pc supply automotive cord house transmitter sub
- Otherwise very happy with function and quality for price.
- There won’t be a subwoofer, and audio quality is going to be as good as my phone’s bluetooth since all we will be doing is streaming audio.
- At less than $100, you cannot expect earth-shattering quality.
- For the price, you can’t beat it.
- Even though it is a great unit for the price!
- Love being able to have bluetooth at such a low price!
- However, those two receivers are in my great room and basement, powering some pretty high-end equipment.
- When turning on , it always chooses speakers a&b and volume starts at 20db.
- This seems to be a nice stereo system so far as I’ve had no problem yet & hope it stays that way.
- It great for what I need it for, my work. Sounds, and looks good. Great price too.
- this is what i was looking for perfect
4. Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver
- Award-winning on-screen setup assistant provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- Enjoy the most advanced video technology available with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 9.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- Extend the reach of your music to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, airplay 2 or bluetooth with heos multi-room wireless speakers like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
- Full voice control compatibility with amazon alexa so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
- Next gen gaming – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Connect with any hd/ultra hd tv, subwoofer, blu-ray player & turntable for incredible stereo sound – USB, 11 HDMI ports (8 In/ 3 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
- Enjoy high quality 3D audio & video knowing that AVR-X4700H IS 8K ready when you are. This high-power amplifier capable of 11.2 channel processing allows to build your choice of speaker configuration To meet your exclusive entertainment needs
- Unmatched 3d realism for your home theater system – Immersive surround sound with Auro-3D, IMAX Enhanced, DTS Virtual:X & Dolby Atmos, & crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing – 4K & new 8K pass-through – bring movies & music to life
Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 92 Receivers Home Theater is that even though Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Marantz Sr7015 9 2 Channel Receiver Amazon
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices. Featuring one dedicated 8K input and two outputs, enjoy 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through in amazing clarity. 8K upscaling is available on all eight HDMI ports.
- Premium-performance 9-channel amplifier: Delivering a masterful 125W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2 ch. driven) so you experience your entertainment in remarkable detail.
- Featuring the most advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D processing are all supported to allow you to listen to all of your favorite audio styles.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from your smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- Bringing you the latest in video compatibility: The latest HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide miraculous picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
If you are buying a 92 Receivers Home Theater for the first time, then you should have Marantz Sr7015 9 2 Channel Receiver Amazon. It has fewer features when you make 92 Receivers Home Theater comparisons of Marantz Sr7015 9 2 Channel Receiver Amazon with any other 92 Receivers Home Theater but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a 92 Receivers Home Theater, grab any 92 Receivers Home Theater but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Marantz Sr7015 9 2 Channel Receiver Amazon
6. Denon Avr X8500h 13 2 Channel Av Receiver
- GET THE BEST PICTURE QUALITY ON YOUR 4K HD TV with HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, eARC and more. Use our AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT to connect your TV, specify EQ settings & optimize the speaker system to your needs
- INTEGRATES WITH HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEMS like Control4 SDPP, Josh.ai, Creston and other major third party control devices. Quick, reliable troubleshooting through IP Control Remote Monitoring is now possible. YOUR HOME WILL BE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- With its 100 year legacy & Japanese precision technology, Denon BRINGS PURITY OF SOUND AND JOY TO YOUR LIVES. Immerse yourself in multi dimensional audio & enjoy 7.1.6 or 9.1.4 surround sound with this amp for an unmatched home entertainment system
- THE NEXT GENERATION OF PREMIUM HOME CINEMA IS HERE – The world’s first 13.2 channel receiver at 150W/channel, features the LATEST IN HOME VIDEO EXPERIENCE with IMAX Enhanced, 3D videos, & BLOCKBUSTING SURROUND SOUND from Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro 3D
- Stream unlimited music through Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn and more, via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS WIRELESS SPEAKERS & HEOS MULTI ROOM DIGITAL STREAMING and enjoy Hi Fi surround sound, plus FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA
Denon Avr X8500h 13 2 Channel Av Receiver is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Marantz SR7015 9.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver With Amazon Alexa And HEOS which have been in market longer than anyone. Denon Avr X8500h 13 2 Channel Av Receiver brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Denon Avr X8500h 13 2 Channel Av Receiver is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of 92 Receivers Home Theater in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a 92 Receivers Home Theater and it could be any of the high value 92 Receivers Home Theater, chances are that would be much costlier than Denon Avr X8500h 13 2 Channel Av Receiver. Denon Avr X8500h 13 2 Channel Av Receiver will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X Upmixing: DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences.
- Works with SONOS: By connecting the VSX-LX104 to Sonos Connect, you can play any music or audio source on your Sonos app.
- Remote Controller
- Next Generation Video Standard Ready: The VSX-LX104 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals.
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
- Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing: The VSX-LX104 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos.
Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver is another one which falls under 92 Receivers Home Theater for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 92 Receivers Home Theater and that is what has revived them. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver is amazing features.
8. Denon Avr X2700h Ultra Channel Receiver
- UNMATCHED 3D REALISM FOR YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM – Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization & DTS Virtual:X & crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing – 4K & new 8K pass-through – bring movies & music to life
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 4K TV – Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video knowing that the AVR-X2700H is 8K READY WHEN YOU ARE. This high-power amplifier meets the most demanding entertainment needs with the latest technology available
- ENJOY THE MOST ADVANCED VIDEO TECHNOLGY AVAILABLE with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 7.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
- AWARD-WINNING ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- NEXT GEN GAMING – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- CONNECT WITH ANY HD/ULTRA HD TV, SUBWOOFER, BLU-RAY PLAYER & TURNTABLE FOR INCREDIBLE STEREO SOUND – USB, 8 HDMI ports (6 In/ 2 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
Powering 95W per channel, the Denon AVR-X2700H 7.2 channel 8K AV receiver supports the latest in 3D audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. It features the latest HDMI specifications such as 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz pass-through and upscaling, VRR, ALLM, HDR10+ and eARC support. With HEOS Built-in, stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & Airplay 2 from Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Deezer and more. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai for seamless voice control. The award-winning Denon Setup Assistant provides a quick and seamless setup experience, while Audyssey MultEQ room calibration technology optimizes the AVR to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
9. Yamaha Audio R S202bl Stereo Receiver
- Bluetooth to your favorite streaming music services
- Brushed aluminum finish and simplistic design
- Speaker selector for two systems.Input Sensitivity (CD):500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Advanced circuitry design
- 40 station FM/AM preset Tuning. Frequency Response : 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 plus/ minus 0.5 dB / 0 plus/ minus 3.0 dB)
Yamaha Audio R S202bl Stereo Receiver is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Yamaha Audio R S202bl Stereo Receiver which falls into premium category but Yamaha Audio R S202bl Stereo Receiveris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Yamaha Audio R S202bl Stereo Receiver offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 92 Receivers Home Theater available in the market today. Yamaha Audio R S202bl Stereo Receiver was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 92 Receivers Home Theater to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- The sound quality is awesome, great price for the quality you get.
- Power and sound quality is classic yamaha.
- But for $150 the audio quality is great.
- Sound quality easily eclipses the system it is replacing.
- Great bang for the buck, solid stereo sound driving polk t50 speakers.
- What a reciever, what can i say.
- Stores even with their sale prices cant beat amazon.
- Using it to drive 2 Klipsch Cornwall speakers with good results.
- It has a complete remote control that allows full function of the controls. It also has crisp tones that are life like.All in a… Read More
10. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 92 Receivers Home Theater yet, then Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth is your choice. It is another one which is Best 92 Receivers Home Theater Under 100$ and 92 Receivers Home Theater comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth offers best features and although it does not have, Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 92 Receivers Home Theater Under 100$
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.